1.- Identity and contact details of the person responsible for the treatment
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data ("RGPD"), we inform you that the data of a personal nature that the user provides voluntarily through the website www.iagauction.com, by email or post and in person (hereinafter, both referred to as the "Site"), will be incorporated into files for which he is responsible of the treatment INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP, SLU, with registered office at C / Electrónica, 19 5-A, 08915, Badalona (Spain), provided with NIF B-65457319 and registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, in Volume 42261, Folio 0067, Sheet 406120, 1st Inscription (hereinafter, "IAG").
2.- Data collected
Unless specifically stated otherwise, all data requested from users in the registration forms available on the Site are mandatory. In the case of not providing all the required data as necessary, IAG may not proceed to the user's registration or deny the specific service. Also, the activation of a user account will be effective once accepted the "General Conditions" that IAG shows you at the end of the registration form.
We ask that you inform us immediately of any modification of your data so that the information contained in our files is updated at all times and does not contain errors. In this sense, the user states that the information and data provided is accurate, current and truthful, responding to the damages that may be caused by the defective filling in with false, inaccurate, incomplete or without updating information.
IAG does not allow the registration of minors under 18 years of age. IAG informs that in the case of detecting the registration of a child under 18 years old, he will proceed to eliminate said information with the greatest diligence.
3.- Purpose of the treatment
The purpose of the treatment by IAG consists of the following:
- The management and control of the user's account on the Site and its compliance with the "General Conditions".
- The personal data collected on the Site after activating the user account will be used in the case of making purchases, to make the corresponding invoice, as well as other commercial documents necessary to carry out the transaction.
- The management and control of the auctions in which the user participates, as well as the management of the communications that IAG must make to the user to provide information on the development of the bids and auctions in which he participates.
- The carrying out of statistical studies and the sending of advertising of sales made by IAG through the Site.
- The management and control of the contests and draws that, where appropriate, IAG can organize among its users.
- Provided that the user has consented explicitly and separately, we may send you commercial communications by any means (postal, telephone, SMS, email, or any other electronic means) of promotion of the products and services offered by IAG, as well as communicate your personal data to social network platforms in which IAG is active to carry out a cross-processing, with the sole purpose of sending you promotional campaigns or advertising of the IAG services also by this means.
4.- Legal basis of the treatment
The legal basis for the treatment of the user's personal data by IAG is the following:
- In the free, specific, unambiguous and informed consent of the user to the processing of their data for the purposes described in the previous section.
- If the user has expressed, explicitly and separately, in his free, specific, unambiguous and informed consent to receive commercial communications from IAG by any means (postal, telephone, SMS, email, or any other electronic means) of promotion of the products and services offered by IAG, as well as to communicate your personal data to social network platforms in which IAG is active to carry out a cross-processing, with the sole purpose of sending you promotional or advertising campaigns for IAG services, also through this means.
IAG will include in each commercial communication a simple and free procedure to offer the User the possibility of opposing the processing of their data for promotional purposes.
- In the fulfillment of the execution of a contract or a service requested by the user related to the auctions on the Site.
- In the legitimate interest of IAG, for the purpose of fraud prevention and for advertising or direct marketing purposes.
- In compliance with legal obligations that are required of IAG and derive from the user's activity on the Site, such as, for example, in relation to the legislation on the prevention of money laundering.
5.- Recipients of personal data
IAG will not communicate personal data to third parties, unless it is legally obliged to do so by a public body or if requested by the bankruptcy administration or the court in charge of the relevant bankruptcy, or the executor of a corresponding execution procedure, or if the user has previously authorised it or it is necessary for the provision of the services requested.
Notwithstanding the above, in order to be able to provide the service of the Site, IAG needs to give access to the User's personal data to some service providers or suppliers that have been previously selected for offering guarantees that the processing of the personal data that they carry out will guarantee the protection of the User's rights and will be in accordance with the RGPD.
In this sense, the recipients of the user's personal data are our service providers related to web hosting or hosting, data storage, IT services and application development, advertising, digital marketing (service of sending newsletters or commercial communications from IAG and email marketing), services related to logistics or transport and management services and management and control of fraud on the site.
In the event that the user has explicitly consented to the sending of commercial communications from IAG, their personal data may also be communicated to the social media platforms on which IAG is active (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.), for the purposes of being able to send them these communications by this means.
The user is informed that IAG, as a subject obliged to prevent money laundering, is also obliged to inform the Executive Service for the Prevention of Money Laundering (SEPBLAC) of any fact or operation with regard to which there is an indication or certainty that it is related to money laundering.
6.- International transfers of personal data
In order to provide the user with an adequate service on the Site, IAG informs you that your personal data will be processed by companies located within the European Economic Area. Therefore, no international data transfers may be made except for the exceptions established by law and in accordance with the same
7.- Term of conservation of personal data
The personal data of the user will remain in the files of IAG while he remains as a registered user on the Site.
In the event that the user exercises against IAG his right of withdrawal, we will block his data during the corresponding legal limitation period. After the applicable statutory limitation periods, we will destroy the User's data.
8.- Exercise of rights
The user can freely and freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition and the portability of their personal data, through: i) a written communication addressed to INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP, SLU , with registered office at C / Electrónica, 19 5-A, 08915, Badalona (Spain) or ii) by email to email@example.com indicating in the subject "LOPD", providing a photocopy of your ID or document proving your identity in both cases.
You can consult your personal data included in IAG files.
You can modify your personal data when be inexact.
You can request the deletion of your personal data.
You can request that your personal data not be processed.
You can request the limitation to the processing of your data in the following cases:
- While the contestation by the user of the accuracy of his data is checked.
- When the treatment is illegal but the user opposes the deletion of their data.
- When IAG does not need to process your data but the user needs them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- When the user has opposed the processing of their data for the fulfillment of a mission in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons for the treatment of IAG prevail over those of the user.
You can receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have given us and those that have been obtained from your contractual relationship with IAG, as well as to transmit them to another entity.
9.- Right of the user to withdraw his consent
Without prejudice to the obligation of custody and blocking legally required of IAG in relation to the personal data of the User, the User may withdraw at any time, and free of charge, their consent to this data processing and request IAG to delete of your personal data.
10.- Claim before a control authority
The user is informed that he has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) as the control authority, if he considers that IAG has not treated his personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations. subject of protection of personal data.
IAG undertakes to adopt the regulatory and technical security measures established to guarantee the security of the user's personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the applicable regulations.
Do you want to register this sale too?
Want to add to favorite this sale too?